You know what I am all about? Yoga in the living room. Here’s why:
1. I can wear comfy crazy clothes that no one will see.
2. I avoid running into the anxiety-provoking neighborhood dogs. Read about Sava’s experience here.
3. I save gas by not leaving my house.
4. I can take as many child’s-pose breaks as I need.
5. It’s fun to watch my dog watch me do yoga. 🙂
Here’s some funny shots from today:
(This would be child’s-pose…lol)
While I love me some living room yoga, tomorrow I am actually going to a yoga class at 7am. So I must get some sleep! Goodnight world.