It has been several days since I last posted unfortunately. While I have been really busy, the main reason for this is that my husband stole my SD card from my camera! For most people this would be a simple fix….just run to Wal-Mart and buy another. However, since Wal-Mart is about 40 minutes from my house, and since I have been covered up in work and school, I just haven’t found the time to take the much-needed trip. So camera-less I am for now, but don’t worry! I plan on going tomorrow so I can get back to my picture-taking self!
I have really missed blogging this week. There were exciting things happening that I totally wanted to document in pictures! It’s interesting how much you realize that blogging balances you once you stop doing it. I need my balance back :).
Here’s a recap of my week:
- The husband is sick sick sick with a cold! He has been in Mass all week, but he comes home today, so I am hoping that I don’t get it!
- Moose was quilled by a porcupine last week and this week the vet discovered that one of the quills is lodged in a tendon of his leg. Poor guy is having a tough time walking! But it should dissolve.
- I tried my 1st Green Monster! Unbelievable. You can’t even taste the spinach!
- I finished one of my most favorite books. I really hate finishing good books!
- I started physical therapy for my knees! And the PT said I could run again but had to stick to dirt roads and flat surfaces. Yessssssssssssss!
Well my friends, that has pretty much been my week. I can’t wait to upload some pics tomorrow :). Today the husband comes home so I will be hanging out with him all day as he leaves out again tomorrow. TTYL!